Monday, February 1, 2010

Can food fly? Or will it get lost?

Have you ever had a feeling like you were lost in the forest all by yourself? It's like you feel empty, numb, lonely and frustrated. You don't know what to think or what to do next. That's exactly how I feel...

Sometimes I even wonder why I bother complaining. I keep telling myself I have to leave negative things behind and move forward with the positive. There are so many things in my mind right now that I dont know what to think. Sometimes I feel confident. Sometimes I feel stupid. Sometimes I feel happy. Sometimes i feel confused. I really have to figure myself out. If I can't do it, no one else can. So for Leo's sake I will.

Ok... Moving on to the not-so-depressing stuff. Leo, Shenz, Lynn and I went to Taylor's Thyme and Terragon Restaurant to be served by Adrian, Lynn's boyfriend. It was quite tensed at first, but the tension died down after a few dishes and we started going crazy like a bunch of hyper laughing hyenas. Really enjoyed it as the food was nice although the Black forest cake in the end was kinda "jelak". Made filling me up way too much that I started having the feeling of throwing up.


At the end of the dinner. We were laughing all the way back to the car. Shenz and I laughed till our stomach hurt. The crazy laughing fit started when we were in the ladies washroom and Lynn was halfway into a sentence then a random watery fart sound came from an occupied cubicle. We tried so hard not to burst out laugh or at least tried to laugh silently... But we just couldn't hold it in, especially after the laughing session we had in the restaurant. When we left it was raining slightly and we looked around the campus.


The new Taylor's campus looked really beautiful from afar. I was very disappointed in the finishing though. Discolored cement stairs?? Horrible wall plastering and paint?? Exposed pipping, holes and cables at the ceiling?? Did we really pay them this much for this to happen. Oh well, we're just students. I have to admit though. The facilities are impressing. For example, the library, when I went there I was very impressed that they manage to create an environment which students would feel comfortable studying in. Another impressing feature was the landscaping around the buildings. very nicely done grass and outdoor stair area to the boardwalk. Loved the board walk and the miniature waterfall in front of Thymes.


Quite discouraged by the fact they mentioned "Lake-Side Campus" when it was more of a "Mine-Side Campus". I can tell you, that thing is freakin' deep. I would caution ladies wearing heels in the campus. Might be a little difficult to walk around due to amazing landscaping and different surfaces.

No comments: