Saturday, February 27, 2010

21 yr old mother?!?!

After 2 days and a night of taking care of my adorable little 2 year old nephew, Aidan, I'm so exhausted. It might be pretty difficult to take care of a child. It's a huge responsibility but my aunt asked me if I've had enough and given up. I said no I have not given up because everything I do and all the trouble I go through, It is all worth it when I see him happy and his cute little smile.

Now he's back with his mummy, Irene, in Sunway. When he was here at my house. I played with him and took care of him making him so attached with me till he calls me mummy LOL.. Kinda weird but it's so cute when he says that when I change his diaper. He knows if someone bullies him he'll just run to me with his arms wide open saying "pao-pao!!" and I would carry him. The night he slept over he didn't want to sleep with his Mi-ma, his grandma, but came to squeeze with me on my bed. So the whole night I was a very light sleeper. Making sure he's comfortable and won't have any nightmares. He moves alot on bed so I wasn't able to sleep. Tonight I'll make sure to sleep super early. Will add photos of Aidan as soon as I upload them.

Leo's coming back tomorrow from Johor Baharu. Miss him so much. During this CNY I haven't been spending enough time with him. i love you , Leo!! but at least I had Aidan to keep me company and busy. So the weekend went pass pretty fast for me. I hope he can come stay over again but I hope he remembers me.

I love little babies and toddlers!!

No comments: