Sunday, February 14, 2010

Gong Xi Fa Cai & Happy Valentine's Day

Yeap! It is the 14th of February 2010. Sadly 2 events or celebrations fall on today. Valentine's day and Chinese New Year. Which means chinese couples don't get to be together as Chinese New Year is going back to one's family. So I would like to wish everyone:


GONG XI FA CAI

&

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY


Sadly, I might not be able to celebrate either one with my Leo as he will be busy with his family as well. These few days I've been missing him more than ever.

Anyway, for new year's eve, I cleaned up my room and some other parts of the house. Got dressed and head on to my relative's place for a new year's eve reunion dinner. It was fun as I got to spend so much time with little Aidan, my nephew. I could enjoy as many cans of Anglia Shandy as I want *giggle* What do I love about Chinese New Year?? I love Yee Sang, which is a dish we eat every year for CNY and who wouldn't love a reason to collect red packets with money in them? *laughs* It's like Christmas, but instead of exchanging presents, we give or collect red packets called 'ang pau' in Chinese.
I hope I get lots of red packets this year! *wink*

No comments: