Monday, February 8, 2010

Kris Allen in KL

Yes yes yes!! Was at the Kris Allen concert at The Gardens Hotel KL!! My baby, Leo, was working there. So I got to go into the VVIP section where they served drinks and food. Loved it when Kris Allen started it with his rendition of 'Heartless' fr Kanye West. Awesome. Love his amazing voice control. At one point I was practically just mezmerized. I stood there and stared him like some idiot that I forgot to take videos *laughs* I bet he thinks I'm some psycho freak girl smiling to herself. I guess it was the light behind him and his guitar playing. Awe-freakin'-some. Got goody bags from the concert. An American Idol shirt and a Kris Allen Live in KL tag!!

I love Kris Allen but I gotta mention, in his band there was this really really hot guy. He plays the keyboard, guitar and bass. I Love Cale Mills!!! Look at that picture below! He's so so hot and much taller than Kris Allen. During the concert I just kept watching him. He has a nice voice too. Marry me Cale!! *laughs* He is just so fiiiineee!


I fell for Cale Mills...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well before all that excitement, I was at cheerleading practice. Had to coach the high school team. They're doing good but one fall brought their spirit down. I forced them to keep doing it till they made it perfect and they nailed it. Spirits were lifted again. The feeling you get when you nail a stunt... mmhmm... feels like "Hell yeah I'm the king of the world!!". You have to actually feel it yourself to understand. Everyday i spend with the cheerleaders I get closer and closer to them. I want them to succeed. I love you guys!



No comments: