Thursday, February 4, 2010

2 months...

It has been 2 months that I haven't been back to Sunway Pyramid. Been 2 months since the last time I ice skated. So today I went to the ice rink in Pyramid. Got there and started skating around 11am. Thank god there weren't much people there yet. Because I put my skates on, got onto the ice, started skating then brake and.... I fell down hard on my arse *ouch* Then I realized I couldn't do the things I could 2 months ago. I panicked *laughs* I'm so weird. My balance is totally gone. My hockey skates felt so foreign to me. I can't do things and I got very tired easily when skated. Well there I was, just keep trying while the rink guard watches and laughs. I'm glad I'm entertaining someone.

After 2 hours of going at it. Finally! I could do it. I was much more stable and I could skate like I used to 2 months ago. Been so long since I've seen any of my friends at the ice rink. First person I saw... Dion then Jordi. The Uncle Wong's son, Vincent, Edmund, and Mel Mel. So I felt at home. The ice is my second home. After a full day of skating, my feet really hurt but it was all worth it. Every part of it. Every fall I took.

Leo came to join me for dinner at Pyramid. We walked to Sushi Zanmai for a pretty awesome dinner. I had the Kakiage Don which was Japanese fried prawn fritters with a serving of rice. t was so satisfying but I couldn't finish it and had to let Leo eat it all. Surprisingly, when I skate, I don't get hungry. I could handle a whole day without meals, as long as I'm on the ice.

I <3 ice skating!

No comments: