Thursday, February 11, 2010

Yell green, gold, white!!

So angry, pissed but proud today... Weird feeling huh? Well yeah. Really angry and pissed today because I turned up at cheer practice today and realized that only the girls were there and 2 guys. Where were the others? So pissed that I called them and I couldn't get them. i know by now you're asking, "So where does the 'proud' come in?". Well, Chun Yang, a triple threat, he managed to do a single-base partner stunt!!

They're just high school level cheerleaders and wow... I'm so proud. Why Chun Yang is a triple threat? He can tumble, he has great strength and amazing jumping skills. He can do 10 toe-touches in a row non-stop! Love all my cheerleaders so much. Sarah an amazing flyer and Sherine, made her so touch till she cried when I gave her a nation-wide birthday present! Kai Ern's another great flyer. I really hope for once, green house will win the cheerleading competition during their sports day.

No comments: