Sunday, February 7, 2010

Shit happens...

Don't you agree? Sometimes life is so smooth sailing and everything is right where you want it to be, you're satisfied... happy. Then one day, something happens that hurts you emotionally and physically. It's like suddenly someone decides, "Hey, her life seems boring. Let's mess with her!". Then shit happens. It bites you on the butt.

Well, for me, today was the day it happened. Someone who I knew was the perfect one for me. Everything just had to start going wrong. We argued. I drank too much vodka. Puked then fell asleep. And the most surprising thing was that when I woke up. Everything seemed to have gone back to where it was. There I was, lying in his oh-so-comfortable bed, with him looking down on me with the most adorable smile I've ever seen. Then I realized, sometimes shit happens to make you better. When it happened to me, it worked out alright. I realized that what we both went through was to help us bond and to help us know how much we love each other. That's exactly what I love about him. He can be really stubborn at times but he knows how to make it better. I love you Leo!

Now that I've let that out in the blog and making me feel better. I found out that I was in love with something else as well. No not a 'someone'. More of a 'something'. It's the brown Miu Miu leather stripe patchwork handbag! A totally to-die-for! I don't care. I have to have it no matter how much it costs! The colour is exactly like shown in the picture below but the one I want is much smaller in size. The one in the picture below is just way too big. What do you think about it?


Miu Miu is a brand by Prada for younger generation clothes and accessories. Miu Miu is the nickname of the oh-so-famous Miuccia Prada and the line was started in 1992. Absolutely love it!

No comments: