Friday, February 19, 2010

Complaints & lightning...

I'm personally a huge fan of Subway.

Most of the time I have it in Sunway Pyramid or SS15. I usually order the sub-of-the-day with my fave honey oat, extra cheese and crazy alot of olives. Today Leo and I went to the one in Leisure Mall, Cheras. I went to the counter to order what I always order. Then the guy said, "Honey Oat is sold out and for extra cheese we charge RM1.20". So yea.. kinda pissed because in any other outlet having extra cheese is free! I'm a regular Subway customer and you want to piss me off like that? So there I was ordering my vegetables and sauces. When I got to the cashier, I had to wait 10 mins to be able to pay for my food! There were 4 staff there but they were just sitting around and one guy was even sleeping!! I kept looking aroung for a complain or suggestion box but nope, there were none. Thank god having a Subway sandwich calms me down and gives me satisfaction or else I would've gone crazy... I still love Subway!


After Subway, Leo and I went to the arcade to vent some anger by playing.... the Photo Hunt game! Haven't played that in ages and realized I sucked at it. When we finished that, he still had 2 more tokens with him so he went to punch the sh*t outta some punching machine. That machine is to see how hard is the impact of the punch. When we got there, there were a few young boys playing with it and hell... they were not doing well. So after that, Leo went up to it and slid the tokens into the token slot. He got three punches. Didn't do as well as last time first one was 103, then 109 then the last punch he got 119!! So his total points were 331 points which got the number one spot of the week *laughs* So proud of my baby! Muaks!

Percy Jackson & The Lightning Thief
That's what we watched in GSC today. Leo found it very un-interesting and dull. Yet I found it amazing. Maybe it's because of my knowledge and interest in Greek myths and legends. For me, the storyline is very amazing and they did a good job in casting. Fresh new actors and actresses which did their job well in portraying their character. There was one part which disappointed me. That part is the part where Percy first gets introduced to the demi-god camp. Evertyhing about that part seemed... how should I say this? Messy, cheap and amateur. Love how greek gods and goddesses are placed in this story. 8.5/10 is what I would give. Watch it and see if you agree with me.


Now Leo's at home. With some friends over for CNY. They're there doing minor gambles by playing blackjack or poker or that 3 card thingy... *laughs* Don't know what it's called. Leo's been winning quite alot but I left early. Hope you're winning more now baby!! Muaks! Love you!

Cheerleading tomorrow. Finally. Miss them so much!!

No comments: