Sunday, January 31, 2010

Movies and worries

Starting friom where I left off. that night when I went to tidy his room, he came to my house to tell me how surprised he was and he was so adorable! Really appreciated it. Anyway, last night I finally met Leo's brother's wife. She's really sweet and cute. She has a great personality. Great couple. So we all had dinner with Leo's family at his dad's company dinner. After that we went to Pavilion with Leo's brothers Ian and Zen with Ian's wife, Daphne, and Yikee, Zen's girlfriend. Wim, Zhen Zing and one more cousin came with us. We watched Legion. I found it.... ummm... not relly awesome. Like some parts of it but I would only give it a 4/10. Sorry... Nice wings though and guys with nice bodies *giggle*


So right now, here I am, bored to my guts. Was angry with Leo this morning. I don't know if I should make up a reason for myself to not be angry. He himself doesn't know what he's done wrong. If I get angry at him he'll just hate me and think I'm the most annoying person in the world. I don't know what his reason is. Is he not used to having a girlfriend? Or he just doesn't know what to do? I'm not sure. Everytime I'm angry with him, I blame it on myself. So I will never have to show my anger to him. I love him too much to lose him.

Oh well, now watching Departures with my family. Awesome Japanese movie about a cellist taking up a job as an undertaker. Dressing the dead and preparing the dead for their departure. Very good movie. I would give it a 9/10. Amazing storyline. Amazing cast. Amazing music. Extremely respectable movie. I would recommend everyone to watch it.

Anyway, gotta go get ready. Having dinner with Leo's family.

No comments: