Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pssst...

Well it's not really a secret. More like a surprise. Leo have always wanted to tidy up his oh-so-comfortable room and he mentioned getting nice looking boxes to chuck all his stuff out of sight. So yeap, that's what I did. I bought him nice black & white boxes which suits his room. He hasnt been able to spend time with me today because of classes and the parentals... So I called him to confirm that they were all still out then sneaked into the house, went to his room and started to tidy everything up.

Anyway I hope he's surpised and I hope he likes it. You should know how guys are. The messier the better. I'm starting to miss him alot. So used to being able to see him everyday, then one day he's too busy and I start missing him like crazy!

Come to think about it, I haven't been clubbing in quite awhile. Especially after Laura's birthday celebration. I love Zouk. I always have fun there. Music's great and the guys there are easy on the eyes *wink* Have to go there to collect my membership card. I have to go dance and get my groove on soon before I start dancing in pulic... scary *laughs* Definitely something no one wants to see.

So... gotta head to the showers then get dressed and go see my babies at the pet shop. At the same time, to pick Lynn up from work. She must be exhausted. I miss her. Been getting along really well with her the past holiday.

I Love My Sisters <3 !!!

No comments: