Sunday, January 24, 2010

Pancake Lunch...

Yes, you've guessed it!! We're having pancakes for lunch! Who is we? My baby, Leo, my lil princess, Shenz and myself. Made those pancakes up from scratch. I love to cook and bake.
I love the satisfaction I see on the faces of the people when they enjoy and savour my creations!! So here I am, watching Leo drown his pancakes in maple syrup and watching Shenz stuff pancakes into her already full mouth.

I know it's only January, but I wanna start planning my baby's birthday. Make it the best birthday ever for him. He deserves the best after everything he's been through. I guess I just got to keep my mind wide and open for new ideas.

Everyone has special dates in their lives. Coming to think of it, I have a few of my own. For example, the 13th of November or the 1st of August. There are so many. And we all have that little space in our mind to keep store those dates, hoping we'd remember when the day comes.

Now watching Shenz playing with Leo, I just can't hold my giggles in. Anyway, I'm glad to finally have someone that gets along really well with my family. And he never fails to make me laugh. Oh well, I hope one day he will know that I appreciate him so much.
I have to go wash dishes now. LOL. Random.

<3 Love you...

No comments: