Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Movie, Shopping... Starbucks-ing...

Went to Times Square to0 get my precious back after 4 long months. No not talking bout a human. My phone! My Prada! My precious! Sent it for repairs 4 months ago and yes it's a Malaysian tradition to take as long as they can to fix something. And it freaking cost me RM85!!! But oh well, at least I got my precious back. Miss it so darn much!

Anyway moving on... Today after picking the phone up, I went shopping for CNY clothes. Walked all floors of Times Square and I could not find a decent, elegant yet sexy dress. All I found we're dresses that are so "la-la" and that make me look way too young for my age. Then I remembered I saw a dress that I liked but didnt have the time to try in Sungei Wang. I walked all the way there just to try the dress and guess what? Makes my boobs look flat... Sad right? So I keep walking. Starting to lose my interest and excitement.
Then I saw it...

A tiny little shop right in the corner. I forgot what it was called as all I saw was that dress. And it's not plain red. It's in my ever favourite maroon colour. There it was hanging on that rack. A sexy yet elegant dress, a halter top design and the skirt is pleated silk. It glimmered and shined in the spotlight as its material was silky and it flowed smoothly like a river of maroon water as the wind blowed. The dress is just like the pic below. Just in maroon colour instead of black.
What did I do? I grabbed it from the rack and put it against my body. The colour was beautiful and it looked perfect. I tried it on and without a second thought I bought it! Only cost me RM25. Was I happy? Hell yeah! *cheer*

Walked back to Times Square to meet Leo as I left him to study for his exam at OldTown. Met up with him and went to buy movie tickets for The Toothfairy which stared Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. Funny how I can recall his full name now when all I could remember 5 mins ago was "The Rock". For me, I'd give that movie a 7.5/10. Why?
~ It was very entertaining
~ Dwayne Johnson fits the role well
~ Julie Andrews is in it
~ Has great morals: No matter how old you are, never stop dreaming and expecting the best
~ It has ice hockey and amazing skating!! Woo-hoo!!
After the movie, went to this beauty shop called Nature Republic on the 1st floors that sold beauty products imported from Korea. Amazing products. Love the 'Alaska Ice' series. You can put the products in the fridge and when you use it... Pure relaxation! A little bit pricey but hell yeah it's damn amazing. At that time... no more cash to buy *tear* So sad. But don't worry, like Arnold Schwarzenegger's favourite quote, I'll be back! LOL.

So I'm back home. Ready to go to bed. Hoping Leo isn't studying too hard and forgetting to sleep. His OS exam is today and I'm worried for his health. My poor baby...

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR OS EXAM BABY!!!

And me.. I'm signing off for now, and gonna jump into my comfy bed *yawn*

No comments: