Saturday, January 23, 2010

Wake up in the morning feelin' like P.Diddy...

Hmmm... how does P.Diddy feel?? Anyway, it's 3.16am... n it's been 2 nights and counting that I am not able to actually fall asleep in my room of 20yrs. But the minute i get to Leo's room and just plops down on his bed. I go into this deep sleep where nothing could wake me up. So, the solution for my 2nd un-sleep-able night was to make my self a shot, as in alcohol. Got a big shot glass, salt rim the glass, mixed martini and blackberry concentrate, shake with ice then... drink! And I think it's working pretty good. Yes I'm still awake but i can feel the drowsiness kick in.

Lynn, my sis, currently working in a pet shop. Advantages for me! I get to check out the cutest puppies ever!! My fave??? The pure white with a gray streak down its back and beautiful bright blue eyes... the Siberian Husky!! Absolute beauty... I would buy it if it doesn't cost RM2.6k. Although there is another puppy that my sister simply adores, the schnauzer.. Did I spell it right?

So it's been 10 minutes, and yes alcohol kicking in... and bored.. so I'm freakin' off to bed.. Final-effing-ly!! ZzzzZZZzZZzzzz!!!

Puck me hard (as in ice hockey) :p

No comments: