Friday, November 7, 2008

Sister's day out!

Cudn't write much last nite. So damned sleepy. Now im awake! :) So yea..
Shenz and I went on a sisters-day-out!! We went to Times Square to have Gasoline for lunch and watch High School Musical 3 in the cinemas. This happened 2 days ago. Here are the pics:




Can you spot Shenz in the Madagascar pic? :) LOL



Model Shenz...



Ooo... Lighted coconuts! hahaha...


Prawn Salad in Gasoline... Yummy!


Shenz and her cheese sandwiches!

Cam-whoring in the bathroom! hahaha...



Shenz and I in the LRT on the way home

2 comments:

Nathan said...

Cute pics of you and Shenz there! I like the one where your doing the whole Egyptian hieroglyph pose. Looks like your shop is really evolving. Good luck with the biz! If I was a girl, I'd definitely buy from you!

Greeen Banana's said...

Hi Wen,

Congrats your new blogshop!!

Welcome to the community!!

Love,
Sharon
http://greeen-bananas.blogspot.com