Thursday, January 28, 2010

The living dead...

I feel like a zombie right now. It's officially been 28 hours of not sleeping. I couldn't sleep last night which resulted in my parents forcing me to stay awake the whole day until it's time to sleep tonight. It's very important I get my sleep tonight as I'll be having an interview tomorrow. So sleepless nights and nerves... don't go well together. Right now, I could fall asleep anywhere as I'm absolutely in a sleepy daze. People say things, I answer and I don't remember it happening.

So the only way to stay awake? Is to help my mum make pineapple tarts. Yummy! So far I have time to write in my blog is because we're preheating the oven. A serving of extra buttery pineapple tarts coming up! I've made pineapple tarts with my mum before and I'm looking forward to popping one into my mouth as soon as it's done. Then let the magic happen!

Anyway, parents going out for a company dinner later at night so I have to pick Lynn up from work. She's currently working at PetsMore. A pet shop in Queen's Park near Jalan Peel. I love going there to visit her. Today when I dropped her off I saw my favourite! Little 1 month old Shih Tzu, with the most adorable face anyone can ever find. Spent an hour there just bonding with the dog and loving it. Adorable Shih Tzu like those get sold really fast and I don't want to lose him *tear* I just cant afford him. He sells for Rm1,180, not including cage, leash, food or accesories. Oh well, I'll have to wait and pray no one takes him.


I have to get back to making pineapple tarts... Have a secret to tell later *wink*

1 comment:

irene said...

wen ... :) i want some of the pineapple tarts your mum is making!! :)