Friday, October 3, 2008

Malacca!!!

I'm in Malacca right now. I've been in Malacca since yesterday. Malacca is the most historical state in Malaysia. I would recommend all tourist to check Malacca out. It's very interesting with amazing shopping! LOL.. With all the historical buildings and forts to take photos off. My holiday here so far has been filled with me doing my assignments LOL.. pathetic.. i know. For dinner last night we were supposed to go eat the famous "Satay Celup", but the line waiting at the restaurant was so long that it streched up to 4 shoplots. So we didnt bother waiting. Went to have really good Teo Chew food. Yummy.. Then took a walk at the Jonker's Walk. Jonker's Walk is this really amazing shopping market at night.

After that, got back and continued my assignments LOL.. it's driving me crazy. N yes.. i still do have time to write in my blog. Well.. everyone needs a break rite? This is my break LOL.. I'm weird hahaha *laughs* It's the side effect of so many crazy assignments. Anyway... might be going back to KL today or tomorrow. Not sure yet. Thank god Malacca is only 1 and a half hours away from KL.

Now back to my assignments. Will pen in soon... if i dont get killed by my assignments (^^)

3 comments:

Nathan said...

Sadly, I fear I have already been finished off by my assignments. I hope you can handle talking to a lifeless corpse right here, lol. So whats this famous fish your talking about made of? I've never really heard of it before.

~*Wennessa*~ said...

fish???

Nathan said...

Meant to ask what the Satay Celup was. I thought it was a tasty seafood dish. Sorry, didn't mean to confuse you.