Saturday, October 25, 2008

Long time no see

I can't believe it's been so long since i've seen certain friends. Like just yesterday, Scott, a really old friend of mine msged me on Facebook then we chatted on MSN. it was super fun! Found out so much about each other and we're both amazed at how much we've changed LOL.. I bet to him I changed a whole lot thinking bout how i looked in the past. Don't ask me how i looked in the past cuz u dont wanna know.. haha... it's scary to think about haha..

Honestly, i do think Scott has changed alot. I never saw him as a pilot but there it is. He's training to be a pilot LO.. Scott and I have history.. not "that" kinda history but just history LOL.. Haven't met many of my Sri Garden friends so yea.. su per happy to be able to talk to Scott again. Scott showed me a video of him landing a plane and wow! it was amazing! I so wanna get on a flight with him haha...

Scott proves to be pretty amazing LOL. Anyway i'm interested to get to know Scott even further LOL.. Ok I should stop before I go crazy on Scott LOL. Now back to my 10 year old little sis.. Her birthday's coming up!!! November 12th! She's feeling much better today. I'm glad. Shenz has trouble taking her anti-biotics. she hates it haha... I told her that if she swallowed her anti-biotics I'd give her one of my lollipops haha... And she did, so i gave her a green apple flavoured lollipop.

My little princess Shenz's getting better. she's been bugging me all day haha.. but i'm cool with it. Anyway, gtg cook dinner for the family.. Tonight we're having Italian by me :) LOL.. Gtg get busy now..

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Seems you know my favorite flavor of sucker by mere coincidence. Cool! Anyways, glad to see your sis is getting better. When she becomes a teen, colds won't even be a problem to her anymore, guaranteed.