Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!! (relaxing day...)

First things first, I wanna wish everyone out there a Happy Halloween!! Or to some people, I hope you enjoy your Samhain celebration! :)

Just got back from the condo on the hill.. I feel so relaxed at the moment... hmm.. haha... still in my relax mode. Went there around 1pm then juz enjoyed the days cooling wind. It's actually really really windy up there. The 5th floor is pretty high up. So was there with Shenz and grandma. Went for a nice swim. Sadly, Shenz couldn't join me cuz she just recovered from her fever. Altho i've already promised to bring her to the cinemas to watch High School Musical 3. I've ald watched part of it and it's pretty good so yea... i dont mind watching it with Shenz again.

Anyway, back to my swimming... U know little kids. they juz cant resist the pool. so Shenz started out by just sitting at the side of the pool planning to just dip her legs. When i dived in... she got her butt wet LOL... so she was like, "ok now i can put my legs in deeper" haha... in the end she slowly got her whole body wet and we just started splashing around.
Now back at the house... bloody weather is so warm.

I havent been able to write in recently... had alot of things in my mind. My exams are coming up and I can't get a certain someone off my mind. I hope I made the right decision and everything goes on alrite.. hmmm.. now i juz got myself worried LOL.. I wish i could make time go faster. Make next weekend arrive 2moro. I juz wanna sleep and wake up to next weekend...

Hmm.. anyway have to get ready and dress in my Halloween costume for 3 of my friends parties!! Can you imagine?/ I'll be going around town wearing this!!:



LOL... got it for a cheap price from my friend. LOL.. i hope i look good in it! Anyway gotta rush! Still have much to do!

Kisses,
Wen

No comments: