Friday, October 24, 2008

Almost there...

Next week is the last week of classes! Then we get a two week study break.. then finals!! Aaaa... no idea why but i'm kinda worried abour this sem's final exams. Altho i think my PR grp assignments was really well done. On presentation day when we're supposed to present to the class and our lecturer. Its supposed to be like a sales or event pitch. so yea.. our classmates are totally cool with it n so was my lecturer.. She's actually really nice if you do her work and attend her classes. but when she's in a bad mood i'd tell everyone including Tom Cruise to stay away from her hahahaha... so yea.. my team members and i were dressed in our formal wear with little pink ribbons to signify our breast cancer campaign pinned to the top left of our tops. it actually looked pretty good, since i did them only last minute :) I actually did enough to pass a single ribbon to everyone in class.



Anyway, Darius's birthday is coming up soon! October 31st i cant believe i actually forgotten bout it until his best friend, Raymond, mentioned about celebrating it next friday at this club called Poppy. Im so going! I havent been clubbing in ages! i gtg next friday LOL.. I have no idea what to get as a birthday present for Darius. Any ideas guys? Help me out here LOL.. men are so difficult to get presents for *sigh* anyway i recieved the American Cheerleader magazine from the US!! IT's totally awesome! I'm so gonna treasure it. i actually have plans for it already but i'm not telling!! at least not yet :)

Btw, shenz's sick. Poor little girl. My cute sis is sick. She hasn't been able to go to school for the past week. I hope she gets well soon. I gtg now. shenz wants me to read her a bedtime story before she sleeps. I just can't believe that even though she's sick.. she's still super active. jumping all around n everything hahaha...

Get well soon shenz! I love you!

No comments: