Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm drowning in work...

For the past week i've been struggling through 2 assignments due this week. I know it was stupid of me to leave it till last minute but i guess that's just me or should i say, that's how it works in Malaysia. LOL... All of us students (which I know of) leave our assignments till it's dangerously near the due date.

I know it's only 2 assignments but one of the assignments is crazy! We have to redesign a whole newsletter. It's so tough cuz we have to re-type whats in the existing to be able to redesign a whole new one. So it's kinda tough for me LOL.. using Adobe InDesign and all. I'll get through it. I know i can.

Other than assignments, I've been volunteering myself as a paramedic at this chinese festival called the "Gao Wong Yeh". Direct translation means the ninth emperor or somtin like dat. It goes on for days. It's actually very fun to watch. YOu get to re-live the chinese culture and all. Tonight the participants will be walking on burning hot charcoals on the groud to show their purity for the past month. Anyone who visits Malaysia should witness this event as there is a parade where the chinese gods are invited to invoke a persons body or somtin like dat. I'm not very sure myself. Mite take pictures tonite then i'll post them :)

Anyway gotta get back to my assignment. These assignments are driving me crazy LOL..
Will pen in soon!

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Ain't that funny, because thats how I usually am with college assignments (and somehow, I get them done). Sounds like you've got an exciting week coming up! Hope you've got the healing touch, lol.