Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Crazy assignments...

The past few weeks of my life has been filled with assignments, assignments and more assignments! Don't ask my why I'm up so late... It's 4.10am here and i'm still awake. Guess what I'm doing?? You got it right! Assignment LOL.. Actually I just finished the timeline for my PR group assignment. We're supposed to plan an event and we picked to plan a Breast Cancer Campaign called "For The Love Of Pink" LOL.. cute name. I have no idea which of my group members came out with that.

Anyway the whole day today.... umm... its ald 4am so.. yesterday, i had to run around campus like some mad woman LOL.. from the ICT department to the Library then from there to the programme office then back to the ICT department then finally in the library LOL. Normally i never go near the library LOL hahaha... Had a group assignment meeting there today. Something interesting happened in the library yesterday LOL.. i keep laughing just thinking bout it :D Our library has the huge amount of shelves with books area then there are open tables around then there are private rooms which the walls are all glass so everyone can see what you're doing in there ;)

So anyway i got into the library then walked past few tables where some of my friends waved at me. This group of guys said "Hi, Wen" and i have no idea how i knew them hahaha.... horrible memory. anyway.. passed a private room wher a huge group of classmates were in so i walked into the room beside theirs. As i said the walls are all glass there so i see them. One of my PR group members, Julius was on the other side and i told him to come over so we could discuss OUR group assignment. He came over, showed me some things then walked over to the other room to get paper. The door of the room he walked in suddenly slammed shut and when Julius tried to come back to the room i'm in he found out that the door's stuck and wouldn't budge.
The whole group of them in the room started panicking n i witnessed everything from the other side.. LOL.. *laughs* Julius kept making faces and funny poses LOL..
I felt like i was watching a group of panicked lab mice in a glass case hahahahaha...

Anyway, they got out in the end. not to worry LOL..

I guess I should finish up on my assignment so that i can get my beauty sleep.. I need it!! I look like a panda!! (O.O) dark circles lol... Hope to pen in soon ;)

1 comment:

Nathan said...

A panda chick....guess I gotta see you at 4 am everyday. For those of us with spikes, we suffer from flat head syndrome. When our hair grows out to a certain degree, it usually starts flattening out, which is a sure sign I need to make a trip to the barber posthaste. Thankfully, you don't have to worry about that, lol