Friday, October 17, 2008

Finally...

Today is the day where my PR grp assignment is due! Thank god. Everything's over. I have a little time to rest. Feel so relieved. Yay! I would like to give out a special thanks to my grp members for working so hard! I'd like to thank Lillian, Julius, Dillian and Adrian!! Congrats guys! we did it! it was one helluva week.

Unfortunately i still have to look towards the grp presentation next Wednesday. I hope i do well. But i guess i need not worry as i'm always great with presentations :) LOL... Other than that are the individual assignments for my other subjects... i can't wait for them... NOT! LOL.. honestly.. i'm getting so sick of assignments.

Anyway, it's been raining heavily in KL for the past few weeks. So gloomy :( Can't around and do the many things i wanna do now that i'm having my rest. It rains every evening no fail. n when it rains, it's super heavy. Anyway, i've been thinking bout my bachelors degree... planning to go to uni in either Australia or the USA. The both countries have their pros and cons for me. Australia's pros are that it's much closer to Malaysia, air fare and lifestyle there isn't as expensive and most of my friends there. the con is that... kinda plain n boring and no greek life! I wanna experience greek life so much now that, Yvonne, my cousin in US talks bout her sorrority. Even her bro, Alex, is in the hottest fraternity in California. The pros for the USA... GREEK LIFE!!! aaaa.... want that so much! and i heard the lifestyle and studies are quite different there. the thing bout not having much known friends there.. i don't care!! I make friends so easily! My plan is to take over greek hse and the amazing american cheerleading squads! I wanna rule the school!! Cons: bloody far from Malaysia.. studies and lifestyle much more expensive.

Talking bout furthering studies. My 17 year old sis has been asking me for brochures and booklets from my current college so she can decide what to study. she's a bloody smart science student! So here's so far wat she's narrowed it down to: biomedical science, interior designing, architecture or hospitality and tourism. I was so surprised. I expected here to start picking loads of science related courses as she loves biology mucho. Anyway i hope she makes the right choice instead of making the wrong decision like me and wasted half a year doing somtin im not good at.

Anyway... having a drink at San Francisco Coffee and using their wifi LOL.. i had no idea what to order so the lady at the counter helped alot. I usually either go to Starbucks of Coffee Bean so yea.. new to the menu here. The lady at the counter recommended their Extreme Mocha which is mocha ice blended with choc chip ice cream and whip cream on top. mmmm.... sounds so yummy LOL.. n it is! I love it. but i wud still b a loyal customer to Starbucks LOL... they always have wat i love LOL.. Btw, im a crazy coffee person LOl..

Anyway... wanna get back to browsing for more pretty clothes i can purchase online!! once i get the clothes i purchased online i'll take pics to publish here :) see whether u agree i look good in it LOL.. i'm not gonna ask if i look fat in it LOL.. cuz i do hahahahaha.....

Pen in soon :)

3 comments:

Nathan said...

So, you think your planning to come over to the USA, eh? Awesome! If your staying someplace, I suggest California over Minnesota. Summer all year round (in the southern parts anyway, not around San Fran)!

~*Wennessa*~ said...

I'm actually going thru a place which has summer all year round hahaha.... so yea... kinda sick of it. I've always wondered how it wud b like to stay in a place with 4 seasons LOL..

~*Wennessa*~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.