Monday, September 29, 2008

Y's the sun so bloody hot in Malaysia?

I was in Ipoh for 3 days.. or you could say 2 nights and 2 days cuz we (Darius & I) only got there around 9pm on Friday. Darius's mum hurt her foot when she fell down the stairs a few weeks ago. Her foot's really swollen. I really hope she gets well soon. In Ipoh, I learned how to cook a few new chinese dishes. I also get woken up really early in the morning to follow her to the morning market. I'm just really glad im back in KL! I love the city! Ipoh's around 2 hours drive away from KL. Currently the roads in KL are pretty quiet due to the Hari Raya celebrations and thanks to that, us students get a one week holiday!! Woo-hoo!! LOL... Sadly, my holiday will be filled with me doing my IDTP assignment! So tough... I'm not looking forward to it.

Anyway, back to me in Ipoh. On the morning of our last day there, Darius's mum treat us to this theme park by Sunway called the Lost World of Tambun. It's definately not as awesome as the Sunway Lagoon one, but still i loved it! Maybe because of the awesome scenery surrounding the theme park.. beautiful mountains, hills and forests... I love that scenery. The other amazing things is that not many people were there so we didnt have to queue in line to wait for the rides. At the Sunway Lagoon in PJ.. the lines are crazy long! I hate waiting for rides! most of the time spent at the theme park is lining up! Anyway... it was so fun. We got on the crazy water slides. We even got to see my favourite: tiger cubs!!! only 1 and a half months old! the 3 of them were just super adorable! I've always wanted one as a pet LOL.. but it's against the law. There are a few animals i've always wanted as a pet, like, horses, tiger cubs and more!!



Just because of that trip to the Lost World of Tambun, i got really sun-tanned. What to do? Asian skin. Get tanned so easily :( LOL.. Its weird that it's the opposite of here with the eurasians or american people. You see them tanning themselves like crazy at the beach. I've always thought that it was kinda cool that they don't get tanned easily. Because us asians... we tan easily so most girls in Malaysia are afraid of the sun... LOL! Thank god i'm not one of girls who cares if I tan LOL. I love the outdoors too much to care LOL. I know it's a part of being beautiful and all. but i guess i'm not that kinda girl :) people should enjoy life more and do things they never thought they would instead of being so afraid. I guess its only my opinion.. just one person. to me.. everyone has their opinions. so speak out! :)

now back to my rest LOL... will pen in soon i hope!

1 comment:

Nathan said...

I take it the lot of you wear hats then, eh? Your lucky! It takes me quite a while to tan. Even then, I only get a part of my body with a full tan, the rest only gets half. I envy you.