Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I can't concentrate!!

I'm actually in my IDTP class now. I have no idea why I feel so sleepy! I wanna sleep early tonite so I won't look like a panda tomorrow. Feel like I'm gonna fall asleep face down on the keyboard of my college's MAC keyboard *laughs*. Btw, to any of you readers who don't know, I'm currently studying Mass Communication and majoring in PR in Taylor's College Petaling Jaya (TCPJ). The Taylor's which is Leisure Commerce Square, the Bali or also known as Kurnia building next to Federal Highway.

Studying here is pretty cool. Everything's just so relaxed. We even have a snooker and pool center on the 7th floor. Awesome huh? LOL... The lecturers are really awesome, they help make sure that you understand everything they're saying. Anyway... I can't see, tp concentrate cuz my mind is on one certain thing....... SLEEP! That's exactly what I'm gonna do when i get home. My class ends at 5pm. Hope i don't get caught up in rush hour traffic jam. The traffic jams in KL can turn out to be really nasty.

Tomorrow's supposed to be a public holiday but my lecturer's holding an extra class for anyone who would like to catch up or gain more knowledge on the subject. I have to go for it or I'll be so left out! Not that I can't catch up... but I'm too lazy too *laughs* I'm really weird. Anyway, today is the first day in my life someone complimented that i look hot when I talk in a business-like way. That's just weird.


Anyway, lecturer now asking us to do a tutorial... *yawn* zzzZZZzzzZZZ........ *in dreamland*

1 comment:

Nathan said...

I know how you feel. I absolutely love my instructors and classes, but the work is just.....ehhhh. Plus, I have to kick myself into doing that Flash animation that I seem to be too lazy to do. Ah well, thats life for ya.