Sunday, September 7, 2008

Discovery!

Wow... I found so a few pictures on my phone which I took a pretty long while ago. I guess it wouldn't hurt to show them here.


I forgot all bout this picture I took of my niece, Xiao Xi & my sis, Shenz. Aren't they just adorable? *laughs*


This is the center-piece on the table during this event called the "Rockerz Nite". The food was amazing *licks lips*


A pic of a natural stone I saw at the "Gemz of the World" exhibition.


A close up at one of the gem stones... pretty!


This is some weird flossy gem stone I found at the exhibition.. so awesome!

There's even this picture of me in my phone that I have no idea when it was taken or who took it.. So weird!



That pic is just so awkward.. *giggles* I look so funny.. and weird.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

That pic, awkward? Says you! haha. Who would of thunk you'd find some lost pics? I thought I lost my Polaroid high school pics last year at college, when it turned out they were in the front of my backpack the whole time! Heh, I'm such a klutz. :P