Monday, September 1, 2008

Shisha night

After writing in my last blog last night, my high school mate, John, called me on my phone saying that he was bored and wanted to go out "yamcha". The word "yamcha" direct translation means drink tea in Cantonese. But in Malaysia, "yamcha" means hanging out and going out for a drink. So John and I tried to contact our friends to see who might wanna come.


My high school mate: John Tan

In the end it was just John, my sis, Lynn, and I. He came to pick us up in his BMW (comfy) LOL.. Then we went to this Arabian restaurant called "The Castle". It was pretty full with people but we managed to find a table. We ordered some soft drinks, Hummus, and he got shisha. Got the grape bean flavor.. Yummy! :) It was only my second time doing shisha and it was really fun. The atmosphere was really nice there too. We got Lynn whois 17 years old this year to try shisha but she didn't seem to like it very much. Exactly the same reaction as mine when I had my first shisha *laughs*.


The shisha at our table... Yummy!

Lynn is the really innocent and smart one in our family. Wherever she goes, her school text books follow *laughs* She's really smart and really innocent. She's never tried shisha or clubbing. But oh well, all these things takes time. We'll all experience these things in one part of life :)

My day today is a total drag. I'm so bored at home. But it's fun watching movies with my family on HBO. I get to cuddle with my sister, Shenz, who is only 10 years old. She is just adorable and she has a blog too!! Check it out! It might be pretty dull as it's written by a 10 year old kid but.. oh well. It's the support in the family taht counts.
Shenz blog: shenzleong.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Nathan said...

Yamcha....thought it was that one guy from the Dragonball series, haha. Anyways, you guys must have some awesome shops over in Malaysia. All my city has going for us is the Mall of America, and even that doesn't seem to house exotic stuff sometimes. I wanna try a shishi sometime!

~*Wennessa*~ said...

it's not shishi nathan.. it's shisha.. LOL..