Sunday, August 31, 2008

Family Day!

It's been a really long time since I've spent a whole day with my family. Today's Malaysia's Independence Day so my parents weren't working. Went out for breakfast in the morning at Steven's Corner, this mamak near my place (indian food). After that we all got into my dad's Camry and were off to Mid Valley Megamall. When we actually got there, we saw that all the parking bays were full! So we left for another shopping mall. Since my mum, Lynn and Shenz have never been to the new wing in Sunway Pyramid, our dad took us there.

We had so much trouble looking for a parking lot and finally found one. Since my college is really near Sunway Pyramid, I go there pretty often. I had to be the tour guide to the place LOL... We were there till around 5.45pm and started to head home. My dad had a reunion dinner with his high school mates at 7pm.

After my dad left home, mum decided to bring us to the nearby night market they have every Friday and Sunday night. It's a really great place to shop as everything's so cheap and affordable. There are so many choices of things as well. My cousins, Yvonne & Alex, from San Francisco, US, experienced the night market and thought that it was awesome! Here are pictures to show how it's like:


A view from the top.. It's so busy!


One of the many shops selling handbags and the pics only half of the shop!

Anyway, my sister, Lynn, bought a pair of really adorable shoes for only RM18!! I bought Shenz something to put her phone in. It's a really cute blue teddy bear pouch with an pretty Hello Kitty key chain with a tiny bell :) for only RM10! Can you believe that? *laughs*

Wanna go watch "Camp Rock" now. Surprisingly.. I haven't watched it yet LOL. I'm currently waiting for "HSM3: Senior Year" to be screened. I know I'm a little too old to like HSM but still, I love music and Dance :) and I love chick flicks! :)
Will pen in soon i hope :) Stay tuned for more *laughs* I sound like a TV show.

No comments: