Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My First Online Shopping Session

This is my first post in my new blog...
Deleted the old blogs cuz the last time i wrote in them were almost 2 years ago! Hahaha.. Malas to write.
But now since everyone's doing it.. It'll be like my online diary for me and for anyone who reads my blog (if there is anyone.. LOL).

Here's my first experience of online shopping. Its complicated. LOL... At first I was using my Facebook then i recieved a message in my inbox from Vivien Sam inviting friends to check out their new website called "The Envelopes" which is an online shopping website. Around this time yesterday I visited their website: the-envelopes.blogspot.com
I was actually pretty impressed with my friends Vivien, Carmen & Cindy as they set up a pretty cool website!! Love the pixel items! So adorable!!

Anyway back to me browsing... I found links in their website to other online shopping websites. After hours and hours of looking through link after link (my sister, Lynn, calls it Online Window Shopping.. LOL), I finally found one particular website that had my favourite type of tops! They were just so beautiful! The website's called CherryBlossomCloset! It's a beautifully designed website with the most amazing clothing EVERRRR!!!! U juz so gotta see them! If you're a perky, outgoing and fashionable girl who's not afraid to flaunt your beauties, check out: cherryblossomcloset.blogspot.com

I ordered 2 different outfits! This is one of the clothes which I ordered!! So excited and I can't wait to recieve them! The other one I cudn't upload the pic but it's CherryBlossomCloset's Crossed Front Off-Shoulder Top and it's super hot!
*I KNOW THE PIC CAN'T B SEEN BUT CLICK THE EMPTY PIC SPACE IF U WANNA SEE*



I'd honestly be doing more shopping online now and definately with CherryBlossomCloset!

Now waiting for Intro to Desktop Publishing to start.. I really dread the idea of going home with public transportation in this rainy weather and during peak hour.... *sobs* it's a looong way home...

2 comments:

Nathan said...

Is that you in that pic? If not, well then, your beautiful regardless (trust me on this one). Wow, thats two comments I've made already. Guess I'll be a regular of yours. So, what other dark colors do you like?

CherryBlossomCloset ♥ said...

hey babe!
Thanks for linking us... :)
we're really glad you like our items!
thanks for the support yea..

* New stock coming in next week.. so stay tuned!! :)

Love,
CherryBlossomCloset