Saturday, August 30, 2008

Ice Skating!!!

Whoops.. Didn't write in yesterday (Thursday) cause I got home late and didn't bother to turn my computer on.

I had the most amazing and tiring day. Darius, took me for my first Ice Skating experience!! It was kinda scary at first but I slowly started to get the hang of it. Ice skating is actually really fun! In Malaysia, we only have one ice rink which is the one in Sunway Pyramid. Wish we had more! Anyway, I had to fall a total of 6 times before I could actually skate without hanging on to the side of the rink as if I'm hanging on for dear life LOL.. Fortunately, he is always there to help me get back on my feet and make me feel better. I can actually skate pretty fast now. Just that I think I'm not using the right technique LOL.. When I start to skate fast, I doubt myself and then I'll fall LOL.. *ouch* I'm planning on going to ice skate soon! Can't wait. Wanna make sure I can skate smoothly and confidently! Wish me luck!













After all that crazy exercise, that evening, we had an appointment with friends to go play badminton! It was really fun! Our friends rented 3 badminton courts in the Badminton Stadium for us. So we had to take turns cuz there were so many of us! It was really fun! That was a whole day of exercise for me. I found out that I'm pretty good with badminton, just not enough stamina. *sigh*

This morning when I woke up... my muscles ached like crazy. They still hurt now! I can barely walk LOL.. and we had to go to Putrajaya with Raymond, Darius's good friend, to pick up their new Identification Cards. Putrajaya is actually a really pretty place. After that we went to Mid Valley Megamall to have our dinner at "Spaghetti Grill". I had the Grilled Chicken Ceaser Salad (it was awesome), Raymond had the Parmesan Chicken Pasta, and Darius had the Spaghetti Aglio e Olio (whatever that means LOL).

After that we went to Sunway Pyramid so that Raymond could get movie tickets for his friends for 2moro. Darius and Raymond then went to play some snooker. Now snooker is something I'm not good at LOL. I really suck at it, big time!

Anyway, I have to get to sleep soon! Or I'm gonna end up looking like a panda the next day (O_O) LOL.. Dark circles at the eyes! I feel so tired and sleepy.

P.S. Might be going to Genting Highlands 2moro (big possibility).. Been there a little too often LOL.

No comments: