Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Crash course...

Finally...
Just finished my IMC assignment.. It's a piece of crap hahaha.. XD
No idea what to write in the assignment so just kept referring back to the table. Feel so lazy *sigh*... Crashed my IMC assignment in 2 hours. Beat that!! LOL.. kidding. It's actually my first time that I could finish my assignment that fast *laughs
I go to college for these reasons: to attend PR & IDTP classes (my fave), to meet up with my friends esp. Laura & Justin (starting to make extra good friends now.. Max, Vanessa, Jane), and the tasty chicken chop rice (blackpepper)!! Woo-hoo!!

Will pen in soon i hope. As long as i'm not busy... :)

P.S. Miss my cousin, John, so much.. he was the goofy & nice one to be around. he's in Melbourne, Australia. *Shouts* "Come home soon John!!!" John's blog: crazy8legs.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Man, you've got more craziness in college than I got! Haha, anyways, can't wait to see you soon. I hope college doesn't get too rough for you. I'm taking up Multimedia Design, so hopefully it'll take me someplace. Where, I'm not sure. See ya!