Saturday, August 30, 2008

MERDEKA!!

Woke up pretty late today. I actually feel sleepy right this moment LOL... Anyway, went to catch "Money No Enough 2" at MBO. It's a really good Singaporean comedy by Jack Neo. Made me cry and laugh in so many parts. If you're not Malaysian or Singaporean, or if you don't understand mandarin or hokkien, don't watch it cuz you'll get lost LOL. For us who understands hokkien, the movie is amazing! :)

Tonight is Merdeka eve, which means that 2moro is Malaysia's 51st independence day. Wow... LOL. Going up to my condo on the hill to check out the National firework display. Thank god my condo's facing the KL valley. I get to witness fireworks from every part of KL. It will be B-E-A-UTIFUL *laughs* I'll make sure to post photos of the fireworks.

I still remember performing for the big celebration of Malaysia's 50th independence day at the Stadium Merdeka. I was a part of a 3000 person performance group. We worked so hard to perform for the Sultans and the Prime Minister. Feel so proud. Here are some pictures. These are all human formations.. WOW.. never knew we looked so good :)










Word formation: MERDEKA KE-50 (50th Merdeka)


Word formation: MISI 2057 (Mission 2057)

Darius, and my 17 year old sis, Lynn, were in this SGM performance together. We had so much fun even though we worked so hard. During the day of our performance, we all had this huge adrenaline rush! Felt so nervous but excited at the same time!

No comments: