Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Raining Cats & Dogs...

I'm so glad I don't have classes 2moro! I can sleep in late... I've been feeling sleepy and tired ever since college semester started LOL. College was pretty awesome today except for the fact that I was late for my PR class (damn!). I had no intention of being late as I actually enjoy that subject. It's really fun. Had a full 4-hour day of PR classes.

Thank god for the Music N Dance Club, MNDC, meeting. Make me feel so much better being in my element, dancing!! I'm planning to sign up for the Latin/Ballroom dance class which my friend, Jill, is holding. I've always wanted to do Latin and Ballroom dancing. I think it's awesome but whether or not I join the class depends on the schedule. I hope they arrange a time which i can actually fit into my already busy schedule. Felt great meeting up with Laura & Justin. It's been a pretty long while.

It's been raining so heavily that I thought I wouldnt be able to reach home today. Darius, had to drive the car through a flooded road. The water level was so high it almost reached half the tyres. So scary LOL.. Thank god to Darius's amazing driving skills we got through that! :) We had no intention of getting stuck LOL. So we're pretty lucky :) I took a picture of a car going through the flooded area. It doesn't look deep in the photo but in real life, it really was deep!



Anyway, wanna get back to watching CSI:Miami. I love it LOL. but still prefer the CSI Las Vegas version more.

Will get back soon *kisses*

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Man, college is still as crazy for the both of us, believe me. I've got an assignment I still have to get in...and my computer's been throwing a tantrum every time I try to work with Python (a program). Yeah, I've gotten rain as well....no where near as bad as yours of course. Ciao!