Friday, September 26, 2008

It's been awhile...

It's been so long since i wrote in my blog LOL.. I haven't had anytime. Had to work, study and do activities. I just got back from 4 hours of ice skating! My legs feel jelly LOL. My skates weren't right today. couldnt skate very well.. I wonder wats wrong. Planning to get my own skates so i can get used to it. Fell 2 times when I was trying to skate backwards.
Wish me luck y'all! LOL.. I really wanna skate well.. i have no idea why.

Damn.. I have this particular song stuck in my head. The song is by Joanna Pacitti called "Watch Me Shine". She's an amazing singer. I wonder why she isn't famous in Malaysia. She should be. I love the lyrics to this song.

So from my head to toe
I'm taking full control
I'll make it on my own this time

Better watch out
Going for the knockout
And I won't stop
Till I'm on top now
Not gonna give up
Until I get what's mine
Better check that I'm about to upset
And I'm hot now
So you better step back
I'm taking over
So watch me shine


I just found out by the Taylor's prom this year. "A night to die for" so scary LOL.. Well maybe that's cuz the theme is "victorian"! where the hell are people gonna find victorian costumes in Malaysia?!?!?! I'd rather go to my friends prom which has the theme, "Moulin Rouge" LOL.. we just have to dress in sexy corsets n lots of make up LOL...

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Prom, eh? Don't you only get to go to prom once? Thats how it usually is in my country's high schools. Wish I could see the get-up you and your friend are going in...because where I live, there are no nightclubs.