Sunday, September 7, 2008

Grandma's 80th Birthday!

OMG.. I haven't written in for so many days. 2 reasons: I'm lazy to turn my comp on and write and I've been so busy!

Anyway.. we had a party to celebrate grandma's 80th birthday! It was ok.. kinda like a family reunion thing. It was held at my aunt Gina's place and there were so much food and a rainbow birthday cake. It tasted so good! My aunt Pek is just amazing with baking.


My slice of cake!! Yummy!


Half of the heart-shaped cake!

After the food and everything my cousins and I went crazy with the cameras and took loads of pictures! Here are some of them!


My nephew Aidan boy!! super adorable! He's only 6 months old.


My mum and sis, Lynn, with Aidan squished in the middle *laughs*...


My sis, Lynn, and Aidan boy!


Aidan and his mummy, my cousin... Irene!


My beautiful cousins: June & Sue!

Anyway... I went skating with a huge group of my friends on.. hmm.. i think it was on the past Tuesday. It was so fun! I finally learned how to skate.. n fast! I still fall.. but who cares. I'm so happy! LOL.. Went with Marcus, John, Vincent, Laura and Adrian. Met new friends there: Joshua (he's cute ;p), Jeffrey and I forgot the other guy's name... Whoops! sry! They were all amazing skaters. I was so amazed! LOL.. they're like a huge group of my teachers *laughs* Now that I know how to skate, I wanna learn how to brake/stop and skate backwards. I'm starting to really love ice skating!

1 comment:

Nathan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.