Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Around the corner...


Yes! Here it is. Halloween is just around the corner! Or another name for it, Samhain. Samhain is an annual Celtic celebration also known as the "festival of the dead". It is a celebration to celebrate the circle of life, celebrate the elements of life and death, celebrate the beginning and ending of a year. It is believed that the border between this world and the other world become thin on Samhain.

For this years Halloween celebration, I initially planned to go crazy! Dress up as a sexy vampire and go club hopping! First club Zouk KL then a few clubs next. Already had a group of friends willing to go crazy with me and enjoy the night of Halloween. But after a week of consideration, I suddenly felt like I do not want to go through the trouble. Maybe it's because I've been having fever these few days so it made me feel old and lazy. Instead, I remember that my little sister's birthday was coming and she's always wanted a costume party. So currently, Leo and I are planning a Halloween birthday for my little sis!! All her friends will be dressed up in cute little costumes and we'll be decorating the house. We want to make it as scary as possible for Shenz and her friends Ahhh... for all the time, money and trouble we go through for her party, I hope she enjoys it. Plus, one of her best friends are baking a special secret Halloween birthday cake for her. Hmmm... I wonder what it'll be?

No comments: