Monday, October 4, 2010

A peek of happiness

Haven't been home for awhile as I've been crazy with work. When I got home a few days ago, I saw this innocent brown envelope with the plastic-covered Pos Laju thingy on it. Like a natural online shopper, I went crazy. Remember the blog shop I mentioned in my past post? The one about MiniBites? Well my item has arrived. I opened the package with care and I was faced with more wrappers. Until I reached bubble wrap! Beneath it was the most adorable thing I have ever seen in my life! As you know, I absolutely love miniature food items. A week ago I ordered a Chocolate Pie Ring. I wore it to Leo's cousin's birthday and I got a huge response. I was the belle of the ball. Everyone was trying to get a glimpse of that pie on my ring. Naturally I embraced being in the spot light.

The genius behind all the handmade crafts is a girl named Esther. We're planning to meet up to get to know each other better. I've been dying to meet her. By the way, she updated her blog shop with a whole new product. Adorable heart-shaped waffle ear studs! There are 3 types which are:-


~Strawberry Yoghurt Waffle Studs, which are heart-shaped waffles covered in vanilla yoghurt and topped with a slice of strawberry.

~Berry Smoothie Waffle Studs, which are heart-shaped waffles covered in vanilla yoghurt and topped with a cherry and 3 blueberries.

~Maple Story Waffle Studs, which are heart-shaped waffles covered in the basic maple syrup and topped with a pat of butter.

These waffles are the most adorable items and they look good enough to eat! So I made a custom order of a waffles ring. My waffles ring would be a basic square waffle covered in maple syrup and topped with a pat of butter and 2 slices of strawberry. Now that I can't wait to get. I'd be hungry all day looking at the rings on my fingers *giggles* When I got my Chocolate Pie ring, I took a few photos to send to her to show my appreciation for her hard work and creativity. So here are the pictures of me and the delectable ring!


No comments: