Monday, May 23, 2011

A Whole New World...

Yes, I've done it again. Abandoned my blog in the longest time ever. Well, I guess it's time to give a little update on my lil life. My blog is just somewhere I rant about my life and what's going on. After leaving it for almost a year, a whole lot has happened. Everything in my life changed. I've been super busy with my job as a media planner, which is awesome. Plus the new things in my life? New people, new cafe, new perspective, new goals, new determination, and soon..... a new bike of my very own :D

Will explain everything step by step. Let's start from the beginning of 2011. A whole new year, a whole new beginning. Met so many new people! One of those people used to be someone important in my life, until I realized that no matter how much I try to help him in his life, all he does is talk. Talk about his problems, talk about his goals, and that's where it ends. It never goes a step further than talking. No action and that annoys the hell outta me. So one day I woke up and told myself enough is enough and now I'm a whole new person! No matter what I've gone through, the past is the past. I have him to thank for my current life. He was a entry card for me to expand my network and further my interest in motorsports. After awhile it was all me, as we know I socialize really well with practically anyone. So the rest of the life I'm living now, kicked off from there.


It all started with a cafe. Not just a plain cafe but the first motorsport-themed cafe in South East Asia! I've put alot of time and 'heartwork' into Super GP Caffee (SGPC). So far I'm the events director for the cafe and we've had so many events there. SGPC is doing really well and I love socializing there. It's always my hangout place after work or a place to meet up with friends. Super GP Caffee has a really nice ambiance, dim lights, plush couches, pool table... everywhere you look there's always something interesting, even the washrooms! The food is really great and cheapest alcohol in Subang. Awesome cocktails!! So the latest event we're helping out with is the Super GT International Series Malaysia. So far we've done the Super GT Malaysia Queen Search 2011 for that. Looking forward to more events. This cafe led to a lot of advances in my life.
For more information on Super GP Caffee, visit: http://www.supergpcaffee.com/


I have been riding as a passenger with some friends and a biking group. We've been on biking trips just to enjoy and pass time. Conclusion?? I absolutely LOVE biking! I love biking so much that I'm going to be getting a bike of my very own. The dilemma?? I have 2 bikes which I've been introduced to and no idea which one to go for. Planning to get a 2nd hand one first as a first bike. The 2 bikes I've been debating against is the Honda CBR 600rr and the Suzuki GSX-R600.
I want my bike to be in my favourite colour, RED! :D


Planning to get biking gear to fit the colours of the bike. Anyway the Honda is around 187kg and has 105 bhp. The Suzuki, on the other hand, is around 192kg and 110bhp. So here I am, confused and torn between these 2 bikes. I'm 163cm tall and 58kg in weight. Help me figure this out?? Would really appreciate it :D

For now my blog entry will stop here. Look forward to more updates or the continuation of the story to my 'whole new world'. Lurve yah!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet. you updated your blog. although it's just one post it is still good. :)sorry to hear about what happened between you and the guy. as i don't know too much about motorbikes but my view is you take the suzuki one as it is lighter although the power is less.

~*Wennessa*~ said...

Thanks :)
Well, I felt that I should update. And about the guy, plenty of fish in the sea hun. I'm actually torn between both bikes because I have the same amount of ppl supporting both. So I'm plannig to test it out before making my decision :)

Anonymous said...

that's good to hear. :)