Thursday, May 26, 2011

Why she's my best friend

Funniest thing happened today. My best friend, Dhaima, and I had a business training today. As usual, she's always late :p So we attended training till about 12.30pm then I told her that I'll drive us both back to the office as she did not drive today. We got into the car and just as we were pulling out of the parking, something fell and she started screaming and panicking. For a moment there, I thought she encountered a rat, my deepest phobia. So not knowing what was going on, I screamed too. I pulled the car over to the side, and both of us swing the doors open and just jumped out. After 20 secs we thought we were silly and decided to check what it was. We found out why she screamed, and felt absolutely pathetic over it. It seems that my car air conditioning pipes were leaking and a few drops of extremely cold water landed on her feet. We then just laughed and felt stupid. On another note, we were heading back to the office and talking about lunch in the car. I brought whole wheat tortillas so we were planning on what topping to buy. She suddenly mentioned, "Yea! Chula tina would taste amazing on those!". I looked at her and laugh, "What the hell is a chula tina?". She was trying to say chilli tuna. God we broke down in tears. I guess the whole drama of a rat falling onto her still has her all shaken up. Funny-ness :D

Anyway, after work, we'll be catching the movie Kung Fu Panda 2 together. We got free movie screening tickets from some clients from work. Can't wait! It's already Thursday, this week has gone by waaaaay too fast. I kept thinking it was still Wednesday... My bad. Oh well, back to work and back to chatting with this guy friend of mine. Someone I met when I was socializing in the cafe a month ago. Went on a biking trip with him last week, and it was the best EVER! Rode up to Genting for lunch. Chilled out there. Amazing weather there. Me loves the cold! Looking forward to our next biking trip! Either that or looking forward to riding my bike! Still have no idea on which one to get though. Hmmm.... dilemma.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i wonder whether he reads this blog as well. :)